The Fundamentals of Crisscross Marketing™
Every business has its habits, policies, rules, regulations, procedures and laws. Of course, these rules or laws of a business are meant to make a business better, more efficient, uniformly consistent and profitable. Essentially, the Businesses' Rules of Law defines the business and the business cannot survive without sufficient recognition or funding of the rules.
- Promote your brand name on all of your assets, products and services.
- Identify and focus on your best prospects.
- Acquire an accurate and up-to-date database list of your targeted prospects.
- Create a unique Internet web presence for your major products brands.
- Create targeted messages about your products that have the most potential.
- Develop a consistent and repetitive delivery of your messages.
- Offer a reward or induce your prospects to respond.
- Expertly track and measure your actions and your results.
- Use a unique, although recyclable, toll-free 800 number for each and every form of advertisement, website, ball-cap, T-Shirt, direct mail campaign, radio spot, cable TV message, or anything else.
- Qualify your respondents through an Internet web portal and collect your respondents name, business, address, phone number and email address.
- Carefully maintain your database of respondent prospects.
- Send "Thank You" messages the prospects that respond and offer a reward for a referral.
- Never, never, never forget your customers. They are prospects too!
- Repeat "all the above" for your customers.
- Focus your marketing and make Marketing one of your Business Rules of Law.